EZ Access advantage series suitcase ramp
EZ Access advantage series suitcase ramp comes with its single fold design. Advantage series suitcase ramp offers a simple and convenient solution for wheelchairs and scooters to access steps, vehicles, and raised landings with ease. Advantage series suitcase ramp is ultra-strong ramp. It gives safety and strength required while remaining light and portable. Advantage series suitcase ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tape with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
EZ Access advantage series suitcase ramp can be separated in two parts and each part can be handled with their own carrying handles that makes it even easier to use, carry, and store. Advantage series suitcase ramp unfolds to a 29" wide platform. Advantage series suitcase ramp is single-fold aluminum ramps for scooters and all wheelchair types. Advantage series suitcase ramps are available in five sizes and designed to bridge the gap over steps, curbs, and raised landings as well as some mini vans end or side entrances.
- Ramp side rail is 2-1/2" in height
- Each ramp half has built-in carrying handle
- Made of strong lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Each ramp half has yellow safety stripe down outside edge
- Ramp surface is covered with high-quality skid-resistant tape
- Each ramp half has self-adjusting 6" long transition plate at bottom
- Ramp folds in half lengthwise or separates at hinge points with removable pins
- Each ramp half will accommodate the optional 6" Top Lip Extension (TLE) plate
|EZ Access advantage series suitcase ramp|
2' x 29½"
3' x 29½"
4' x 29½"
5' x 29½"
6' x 29½"
(L x W x H)
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|Weight*||12 lbs.||16 lbs.||20 lbs.||26 lbs.||30 lbs.|
|Usage guidelines**||Curbs, |
|1-3 steps, some |
minivans & SUVs
|*Weights are approximate and may vary|
|**Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations|
Suitcase singlefold advantage series demonstration
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If purchaser discovers a defect, he/she must call Manufacturer to request a Return Authorization (RA) prior to return of the product to Manufacturer.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details