EZ Access gateway 3G solid surface portable ramp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
EZ Access gateway 3G solid surface portable ramp is made up of durable aluminum, so it will not rust and is better than wood allowing user to repeatedly use the ramp every day without worrying about deterioration. The heavy duty aluminum ensures the gateway solid surface ramp can be used in all weather conditions, it is ideal for wheelchairs, scooters and walkers. One-piece design of the gateway solid surface portable ramp means no assembly is required. When mobility needs extend beyond the scope of a conventional portable ramp, the Gateway is an answer. Gateway portable ramp is available with or without handrails (Handrails require minimal tools to attach to the ramp). The ramp is designed with a permanent, extruded slip-resistant surface which makes sure that wheels don't lose traction. Choose from three styles: Ramp only, ramp with two-line handrails, or ramp with vertical picket handrails.Features
- Slip-resistant surface
- Weight capacity - 1000 lbs.
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum
- Self-adjusting ground transition plate
- Features a brushed, architectural finish
- One-piece design means no assembly is required
- Perfect for temporary or semi-permanent home access
|Gateway 3G portable ramp|
|Model||Usable size||Overall size||Product weight||Heights up to|
|Gateway3G 03||3' L x 36" W||3' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||24 lbs.||4"|
|Gateway3G 04||4' L x 36" W||4' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||30 lbs.||6"|
|Gateway3G 05||5' L x 36" W||5' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||36 lbs.||7"|
|Gateway3G 06||6' L x 36" W||6' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||42 lbs.||9"|
|Gateway3G 07||7' L x 36" W||7' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||50 lbs.||10"|
|Gateway3G 08||8' L x 36" W||8' L x 37" W x 3.5" H||54 lbs.||12"|
|Gateway3G 09||9' L x 36" W||9' L x 37" W x 5.5" H||68 lbs.||13"|
|Gateway3G 10||10' L x 36" W||10' L x 37" W x 5.5" H||72 lbs.||15"|
|Gateway 3G portable ramp with Two-line handrails|
|Gateway3G 03TL||3' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||3' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||44 lbs.||4"|
|Gateway3G 04TL||4' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||4' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||52 lbs.||6"|
|Gateway3G 05TL||5' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||5' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||60 lbs.||7"|
|Gateway3G 06TL||6' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||6' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||68 lbs.||9"|
|Gateway3G 07TL||7' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||7' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||74 lbs.||10"|
|Gateway3G 08TL||8' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||8' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||82 lbs.||12"|
|Gateway3G 09TL||9' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||9' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||96 lbs.||13"|
|Gateway3G 10TL||10' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||10' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||106 lbs.||15"|
|Gateway 3G portable ramp with Vertical Picket handrails|
|Gateway3G 03VP||3' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||3' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||46 lbs.||4"|
|Gateway3G 04VP||4' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||4' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||58 lbs.||6"|
|Gateway3G 05VP||5' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||5' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||68 lbs.||7"|
|Gateway3G 06VP||6' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||6' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||78 lbs.||9"|
|Gateway3G 07VP||7' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||7' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||90 lbs.||10"|
|Gateway3G 08VP||8' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||8' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||98 lbs.||12"|
|Gateway3G 09VP||9' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||9' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||118 lbs.||13"|
|Gateway3G 10VP||10' L x 36" W x 34.5" H||10' L x 41.75" W x 36" H||128 lbs.||15"|
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
Can you connect multiple ramps together?
- No. If you need a ramp longer than 10', we suggest checking out our Pathway 3G modular access system.
What kind of tread is used on these ramps?
- Our standard extruded aluminum tread.
Can I get the black applied surface on this ramp?
- No, it is not available on our Gateway 3G ramps. If you would like a portable ramp with the applied surface, check out our Suitcase singlefold AS or Suitcase trifold AS ramps.
How do you keep the ramp from moving?
- We recommend securing the ramp to the supporting surface using the provided clevis pins or other appropriate hardware (please refer to instruction manual) through the two pre-drilled holes in the Top Lip Transition Plate and proper hardware.