EZ Access Large universal tote pouch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
EZ Access Large universal tote pouch has three outside mesh pockets and a main zippered pocket with an easy pull zipper cord. The opaque pouch is capable of storing valuables and personal items out of sight, yet within reach. It is designed to attach to the front of a walker with adjustable buckle straps that allows for quick and easy attachment. Large tote is black in color, made of nylon and is latex-free.
1-Year Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants the equipment to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1-Year from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- Manufacturer will make the repair or replacement of defective components at its own expense.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior authorization from the manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice.
- The product must be new, unused and in its original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details