EZ Access Orbit patient transfer lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
EZ Access Orbit patient transfer lift is non-intrusive to your home or surrounding space. This transfer lift can be installed floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling, and due to its single post design, installation time is reduced, which means minimal disruption for the user or their family. The standard floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When mounted in the middle of the room from floor to ceiling, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction.
Orbit transfer lift is a safe and convenient device designed to assist in lifting and transferring individuals with limited mobility. Its compact, non-obtrusive design allows it to be placed in small bedrooms and bathrooms and can be used with any bed size. The patient transfer lift features an articulating arm and pivoting stanchion with brake that offers a reach of up to 5-feet in all directions and rotates 360°.Orbit features:
Brake: Slows the rotation of the stanchion by creating drag, allowing precise control.
Ceiling height accommodation: Models are available to reach ceiling heights of 7'-12'.
Small footprint: Compact design allows the orbit to be mounted out of the way, in a location that's most convenient for the user or caregiver.
Convenient: Multiple units can be placed throughout the home for ultimate convenience. Simply move the ancillary medical equipment (portable motor, sling, etc.) from one orbit to another as needed.
Range of reach: With its articulating arm and stanchion each rotating 360° (allowing unmatched range of motion in all directions) and the arm's 5-point height adjustment (allowing the flexibility to set vertical clearance as needed), The orbit is an ideal solution when all-round flexibility and doorway transfers are needed.Orbit Applications:
- Repositioning in the bed
- Access to floor activities
- Lifting someone that has fallen to the floor
- Helping to perform hygiene in the bedroom
- Transfers between rooms through doorways
- Smooth lowering into pool for aquatic therapy
- Transfers between stair lift & chair at top or bottom of stairs
- Transfers from surface-to-surface such as bed to chair transfers
- Positioning into a bathtub or shower, or over the commode for toileting, and to the sink
5 Years Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the period of 5-Years from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details