EZ Access pathway 3G modular access system
EZ Access pathway 3G modular access system provides the safest, fastest, and most efficient solution for accessibility needs. It’s unique features, including universal components and interchangeable surface and handrail options, make it an excellent choice when residential access requirements extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp. The modular system is durable, dependable and offers customizable solutions to suit the functional and aesthetic requirements of home.
The modular system consists of ramps, stairs, and platforms, all of which may be combined and configured in a variety of ways to provide a customized fit to the home. The system is made of durable aluminum and comes complete with lifetime warranty. Powder coating options are also available.Feature:
- Infinite Configurations: system allows for infinite modular ramp and platform configurations, creating safe and seamless access for both standard and unique entryways. Ramp lengths from 2'-8' and platform sizes up to 8'x5' enable user to overcome any access challenge at home.
- Superior Surface Options: It has three surface options - solid, expanded metal, and perforated to meet user needs. The solid option features an extruded tread surface with raised ribs to provide exceptional slip-resistance. Expanded metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to allow multi-directional traction and reduced surface accumulation. The perforated option starts with popular solid surface tread and adds stamped (punched) holes to provide increased drainage and a functional, architectural design.
- Premium Handrail Styles: Three additional handrail options have joined standard two-line handrail configuration. Vertical and horizontal pickets provide an added level of safety while a single-line handrail option is most economical solution. These component-based rail options are easy-to-assemble and customize. All styles are made of aluminumand feature a durable finish with a continuous top rail.
- Durable and Safe: system is made of high-strength aluminum which will not deteriorate in the outdoor elements and features a slip-resistant surfaces that maintains traction in any weather condition. Sides are finished and flush with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into the usable ramp area.
- Aluminum Advantage: It is virtually maintenance free, it will not rot or rust, all while being constructed from an environmentally friendly material.
- Hassle-Free Design: system does not affect home's property value. The Pathway 3G does not alter or add to the structure of the residence - no poured footers, no construction - just simple assembly.
- Quick & Efficient Installation: The Pathway 3G Modular Access System installs quickly, which means minimal disruption. Typically, a 24-foot system can be installed, including handrails, in less that 30 minutes.
|EZ Access pathway 3G modular access system|
|Made of Aluminum||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||1000||1000||1000|
|Standard Widths (in)||36 and 48 (Solid Surface)||48, 60, & 72||36|
|Standard Lengths (ft)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
Installing a Pathway 3G modular access system
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details