EZ Access suitcase singlefold graphite fiber ramp
EZ Access suitcase singlefold graphite fiber ramp is fitted with ergonomically-designed handles and a non-protruding hinge which allows you to carry it anywhere. Suitcase singlefold ramp is made of glass reinforced graphite fiber and is the lightest folding ramp. The ramp is available in 5 sizes and features an applied non-slip surface for excellent traction.
Lightweight - The lightest folding ramp, the suitcase singlefold graphite fiber ramp utilizes industry leading technology to provide the ultimate weight capacity at the lightest weight possible.
Single-fold ramp hinge - Suitcase singlefold graphite fiber ramp’s single-fold hinge runs the full length of the ramp and ensures the ramp is strong and safe. The single-fold hinge also helps protect against pinching and ensures the ramp is easy to set up.
Slip-resistant tread on the single-fold ramp - Mobility devices can retain traction in all weather conditions with the Suitcase singlefold graphite fiber ramp’s slip-resistant tread.
Ergonomic handles for the single-fold ramp - Ergonomically-designed handles make suitcase singlefold ramp easy to carry anywhere. The handles for the single-fold ramp feature a durable design, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking as you carry your Suitcase singlefold ramp.
Carry bag (optional) (29” ramp only) - Facilitate the handling and transportation of the 29" SUITCASE® SINGLEFOLD GF Ramp with the optional carry bag. This handy accessory safely fits on the back of a wheelchair.
|Graphite Fiber Ramp||29"||35"||51"||67"||82"|
|Weight||7.716 lbs.||8.815 lbs.||13.227 lbs.||16.534 lbs.||20.943 lbs.|
Graphite fiber/Glass fiber
Rubber tip paint
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If purchaser discovers a defect, he/she must call Manufacturer to request a Return Authorization (RA) prior to return of the product to Manufacturer.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details