EZ Access suitcase trifold advantage series ramp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
EZ Access suitcase trifold advantage series ramp is ideal portable wheelchair ramp. Suitcase trifold ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store. Trifold ramp comes with its unique 3-fold design,offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. Advantage series trifold ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle.
Trifold advantage series ramp has durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets which provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points. Suitcase trifold ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tape with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Advantage series trifold ramp unfolds to a 29.5" wide platform. Trifold ramp manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Lightweight ramp is made of aluminum
- Access mini and full-size vans, steps, etc
- Built-in carrying handle and non-skid surface
- Unique 3-fold design provides compact storage
|EZ Access suitcase trifold advantage series ramp|
5' x 29½"
6' x 29½"
7' x 29½"
8' x 29½"
10' x 29½"
(L x W x H)
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|Weight*||32 lbs.||38 lbs.||44 lbs.||50 lbs.||60 lbs.|
1-2 steps, some minivans
|1-3 steps, some minivans & SUVs||1-3 steps, some minivans & SUVs||2-3 steps,|
some minivans & SUVs
|2-4 steps, some|
minivans & SUVs
|*Weights are approximate and may vary|
|**Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations|
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
What is the difference between the Suitcase singlefold ramps and the Suitcase trifold AS ramp?
- The Suitcase singlefold ramps fold in half one time and remain the overall length of the ramp when folded. The Trifold AS ramp folds in half and then in half the long way to make the ramp half as long and half as wide when folded.
What are the plates for at the top and bottom of the ramp?
- There is a fixed top transition plate for secure placement with holes for attaching to the supporting surface. There are also two independently adjustable ground transition plates that allow for smoother transfers from ramp-to-ground and ground-to-ramp.
Can you connect multiple ramps together?
- No. We suggest checking out some of our other ramps if longer lengths are needed. Suitcase Trifold AS and Gateway 3G ramps are available up to 10' and Pathway 3G ramps can be connected to achieve whatever length you need.
How do you keep the ramp from moving?
- Use the provided clevis pins or screws through pre-drilled holes at the top of each section to secure the ramp to the supporting surface.
Are there handrails available with this ramp?
- No. If you need a portable ramp with handrails, check out our Gateway 3G solid surface portable ramp, which has two different handrail style options.
Can this ramp be separated?
- No. If you need a portable ramp that separates into two sections, check out our Suitcase singlefold AS ramp or our Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp.
Why do some ramps have the black applied surface, but not others?
- This is a preference point for some people. Both surfaces are very durable and slip-resistant.
Is there anything that prevents the ramp from swinging open when it is being carried?
- Yes, there are hook and loop strips that secure the sections together during transport.
What is the difference between the suitcase ramp and the trifold ramp?
- The suitcase ramp folds in half one time and remains the overall length of the ramp when folded. The trifold ramp folds in half and then in half the long way to make the ramp half as long and half as wide when folded.