EZ Access transitions angled entry mat
EZ Access transitions angled entry mat is made entirely of recycled tires. Angled entry mat is especially practical for sliding glass doors because it does not interfere with the door track. EZ Access angled entry mat is ideal for indoor or outdoor use and provides a safe and smooth ground-to-sill transition. Usable width is 36" (40" and 43" overall including bevels) with a maximum height of 1½" and 2½".
- Comes with beveled sides
- Made entirely of recycled tires
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Maximum height of 1½" and 2½"
|EZ Access transitions angled entry mat|
|Model||TAEM 2.5-1||TAEM 1.5-1|
|Weight*||31 lbs.||14 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||850 lbs.||850 lbs.|
|Usable size (H x L x W)||2½" x 25" x 36"||1½"x14"x36"|
|Overall size (H x L x W)||2½" x 25" x 43"||1½"x14"x40"|
|Usage guidelines**||2½" rise||1½" rise|
|*Weights are approximate and may vary|
|**Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations|
3-Year Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants the equipment to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3-Years from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- Manufacturer will make the repair or replacement of defective components at its own expense.
- If manufacturer determines, in its sole discretion, to replace the equipment with either a new or repaired unit, purchaser shall be responsible for a charge prorated on the following basis: The purchaser will be allowed a credit against the purchase price of equivalent equipment.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require payment prior to delivery of the repaired/replaced equipment.
- In calculating available credit the remaining warranted service life will be rounded up or down to the nearest whole year.
- This limited warranty does not cover removal or reinstallation.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
Years 0-1: Unit repaired or replaced; Years 1-2: Repair or 50% $ credit (current purchase price multiplied by credit percentage); Years 2-3: Repair or 25% $ credit (current purchase price multiplied by credit percentage).
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If purchaser discovers a defect, he/she must call Manufacturer to request a Return Authorization (RA) to return the merchandise to manufacturer
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details