EZ Access transitions angled entry ramp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
EZ Access transitions angled entry ramp is a standalone ramp featuring adjustable legs with swivel feet, allowing for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. Angled entry ramp has free standing adjustable leg design which is especially helpful for locations where the surface may not be level.
Angled entry ramp is ideal for single step rises and accommodates doorways swinging both inward and out. Simply measure the height of your rise and choose the correct ramp according to usable size. Adjustable threshold ramp is manufactured using high-strength aluminum (will not rust or corrode) and features an extruded tread surface for superior traction.Features
- Slip-Resistant Surface
- Free standing adjustable leg design
- Extruded tread surface for superior traction
- Manufactured using high-strength aluminum
- Accommodate varying heights, angles, and surfaces
|Transitions Angled Entry Ramp||TAER 12||TAER 24||TAER 36|
|Overall Dimensions||11.877" x 36.25"||23.875" x 36.25"||35.904" x 36.25"|
|Height (Ramp Only)||1.362"||1.669"||3.282"|
|Usable Height Range w/ 1" Swivel Feet*||1.92" to 2.958"|
|Usable Height Range w/ 1.5" Swivel Feet*|
|2.154" to 3.375"|
|Usable Height Range w/ 2.5" Swivel Feet*|
|3.178" to 4.361"||3.681" to 5.836"|
|Weight**||5.15 lbs.||10.4 lbs.||15.15 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.||700 lbs.||700 lbs.|
|**Weights are approximate and may vary|
|*Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the Lifetime of the product.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts of labor.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
With the adjustable feet, what is the minimum and maximum height of threshold entry ramp can accommodate?
- The height range of the TAER 12 is 1.9" to 2.958". The TAER 24 comes with two different sized feet that can be adjusted. The shorter ones range in height from 2.154" to 3.375", while the bigger ones range from 3.178" to 4.361". The height range of the TAER 36 is 3.681" to 5.836".
Does the plate at the bottom of the ramp move?
- Yes, the bottom transition plate of the TAER can be adjusted to give smooth ramp-to-ground and ground-to-ramp transitions.
Does this ramp require assembly?
- Yes, simply attach the two adjustable feet and adjust their height to the required level.
How do you keep the ramp from moving?
- The bottom transition plate has pre-drilled holes for anchoring, as well as hardware for drilling into a wood surface.