EZ Access transitions modular entry mat
EZ Access transitions modular entry mat simply sits against the door-sill (inside or outside) to provide a smooth ground-to sill transition. Modular entry mat ideal for indoor and outdoor use and, because it is fully portable, can easily be moved to another door or location if desired. Modular entry mat are available in 36" and 48" widths (for wider entrances, simply place 2 ramps side-by-side). Modular entry mat is especially useful for sliding doors or doors that fit tightly in their frame as it does not cross the threshold.
Modular entry mat is especially practical for sliding glass doors because it does not interfere with the door track. Modular entry mat is made of 100% recycled rubber and can be used for thresholds up to 2¼". All sizes come with tapered edges and a molded slip resistant surface. Modular entry mat gives just another inch over the 1.5" to ensure that you safely make it into your entrance way.
- Easy to use
- Can be cut to size
- Does not rust or corrode
- Made of 100% recycled tires
- Durable non-skid driving surface
|EZ Access transitions modular entry mat|
|Model||TMEM 2.5-1||TMEMR 2.25|
|Weight*||40 lbs.||23½ lbs.(two each)|
|Weight capacity||850 lbs.||850 lbs.|
|Usable size (H x L x W)||2½" x 24" x 48"||2¼" x 24" x 24" per riser (two each)|
|Overall size (H x L x W)||2½" x 24" x 48"||2¼" x 24" x 24" per riser (two each)|
|Usage guidelines**||2½"||2½" rise ***|
|*Weights are approximate and may vary|
|**Consult your equipment's owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations|
|***Optional components available to reach heights greater than 2½". Call for details|
3-Year Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants the equipment to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3-Years from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- Manufacturer will make the repair or replacement of defective components at its own expense.
- If manufacturer determines, in its sole discretion, to replace the equipment with either a new or repaired unit, purchaser shall be responsible for a charge prorated on the following basis: The purchaser will be allowed a credit against the purchase price of equivalent equipment.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require payment prior to delivery of the repaired/replaced equipment.
- In calculating available credit the remaining warranted service life will be rounded up or down to the nearest whole year.
- This limited warranty does not cover removal or reinstallation.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
Years 0-1: Unit repaired or replaced; Years 1-2: Repair or 50% $ credit (current purchase price multiplied by credit percentage); Years 2-3: Repair or 25% $ credit (current purchase price multiplied by credit percentage).
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a prior factory Authorization.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- The product must be in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Orders returned, refused, undeliverable for any reason, and/or cancelled in transit are subject to 15% handling and restocking fee, freight both ways, plus any/all additional fees charged by the freight company.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details