EZ-bathe body washing basin
EZ-bathe body washing basin is easy to use and allows for a refreshing in-bed bath. Body washing basin comes standard with all needed accessories for inflating, deflating, filling and draining the washing basin. EZ-bathe is unrolled and inflated around the client, allowing a convenient and safe bathing experience for both the client and caregiver. When the EZ-bathe is inflated the inside dimensions are 71" long , 22" wide, and 13½" deep, its easily accommodates individuals up to 6' 2" and fits on standard and hospital beds.Features
- Heavy-duty vinyl: It is made up of heavy-duty vinyl which is also latex free
- Double-tube design: It features a double-tube design to help prevent splashes and spills
- Water supply: A 25" hose with a hand-held shower head connects to a tap up to 25" away
- Draining: A drain hose with an on/off valve can be turned "off" for a long soak or left "on" for constant draining, allowing a consistent shower
- Easy inflating and deflating: For convenience a wet and dry vacuum is included for inflating and deflating the EZ-bathe body washing basin
The product comes standard with:
- 25" drain hose with on/off valve
- Wet and dry vacuum to inflate/deflate the tub
- 25" hose with hand-held shower head attaches to sink for water supply
|EZ-bathe body washing basin|
|Inside dimensions (L x W x D)||71" x 22" x 13½"|
|Outside dimensions (L x W x D)||84" x 31" x 13½"|
1-Year Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants the equipment to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1-Year from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- Manufacturer will make the repair or replacement of defective components at its own expense.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details