EZ-shampoo hair washing basin
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
EZ-shampoo hair washing basin is a lightweight and inflatable that helps in portability and convenient storage. EZ washing basin features form fitting support that cushions the head and shoulders which provides comfort and convenience to the user. EZ-shampoo allows for a refreshing, revitalizing shampoo without getting out of the bed. EZ-shampoo hair washing basin is made up of heavy-duty vinyl and is latex free.Features
- Double-tube design: Double-tube design helps to prevent splashes and spills
- Portable and convenient: Basin is Inflatable and lightweight for portability and convenient storage
- Attached drain hose: The attached one-way drain hose easily and conveniently removes suds and water from basin
- Comfortable: Form fitting support that cushions the head and shoulders and includes an adjustable built-in headrest provides comfort
|EZ-shampoo hair washing basin|
|Inflated dimensions (W x L x D)||24" x 22" x 8"|
|Neck opening||6½", one size fits most|
|Material||Heavy duty vinyl|
1-Year Limited Warranty:
- Manufacturer warrants the equipment to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1-Year from the date of original purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread etc.)
- No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance & reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear, exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake, or other natural causes or acts of nature.
- Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective.
- Manufacturer will make the repair or replacement of defective components at its own expense.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt).
- In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function.
- Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
- The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all or other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. However, that if any implied warranty cannot be disclaimed in any territory where a product is sold, the duration of such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the limited warranty described above.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the equipment, or arising out of any breach of this limited warranty, even if manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sole remedy for a breach of the foregoing limited warranty is replacement of the defective or non-conforming equipment or part. The maximum liability of manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the equipment covered by the warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
- This warranty gives purchaser, specific legal rights, and he/she may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details