EZee Life aluminum rehab shower commode chair with 18" seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EZee Life aluminum rehab shower commode chair with 18” seat can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode. EZee Life chair comes with four 5” locking casters to provide safety when the user does not need to be moved. The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use. Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates.Features
- Seat belt
- Easier rolling
- Flip back arms
- Super soft seat
- Molded handrims
- Calf strap included
- Maintenance free tires
- Slide on pail, removable
- Padded seat back and arms
- All adjustments are tool-less
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Quick Release axles (self propelled models)
- Removable insert cushion for showering and toileting
- Floor to seat height can be adjusted 4” without tools
- White aluminum frame is attractive and rust resistant
- Can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self contained commode
|EZee Life aluminum rehab shower commode chair with 18” seat|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Rear wheels||5" locking casters|
|Optional rear wheels||24"|
|Foot rest hanger angle||60°|
|Foot rest length||14" - 20"|
|Arm height||11" (from seat)|
|Arm pad length||9"|
|Rear internal width||15"|
|Dimensions with 5" Rear Casters|
|Overall length 1||37"|
|Seat heights 2||19.5", 20.5", 21.5"|
|Seat clearance height 2, 3||17", 18", 19"|
|Dimensions with 24" Rear Wheels|
|Overall length 1||42"|
|Seat heights 2||19.5", 20.5"|
|Seat clearance height 2, 3||17", 18"|
|1) Length with all parts extended (wheels highest height, anti-tip bars fully extended, footrests in place).|
|3) Seat clearance is the highest toilet bowl height the commode can be positioned over.|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use or service for One year from date of purchase.
- Most issues after the warranty period can be solved with purchasing an inexpensive warranty part.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details