EZee Life aluminum tilt rehab shower commode chair with 18" seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EZee Life aluminum tilt rehab shower commode chair with 18” seat can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode. EZee Life rehab shower commode chair comes with four 5” locking casters to provide safety when the user does not need to be moved. The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use. Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates. The commode chair is made up of rust resistant attractive white aluminum frame which makes it ideal for the shower.Features
- Seat belt
- Easier rolling
- Flip back arms
- Super soft seat
- Molded handrims
- Calf strap included
- Maintenance free tires
- Slide on pail, removable
- Padded seat back and arms
- All adjustments are tool-less
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Quick Release axles (self propelled models)
- Removable insert cushion for showering and toileting
- Floor to seat height can be adjusted 4” without tools
- White aluminum frame is attractive and rust resistant
- Can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self contained commode
|EZee Life aluminum tilt rehab shower commode chair with 18” seat|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Rear wheels||5" locking casters|
|Optional rear wheels||24"|
|Foot rest hanger angle||60°|
|Foot rest length||14" - 20"|
|Arm pad length||9"|
|Tilt range posterior||20°|
|Rear internal width||15"|
|Dimensions with 5" Rear Casters|
|Overall length 1||40"|
|Seat heights 2||21.5", 22.5", 23.5"|
|Seat clearance height 2, 3||19", 20", 21"|
|Dimensions with 24" Rear Wheels|
|Overall length 1||45"|
|Seat heights 2||23.5", 24.5"|
|Seat clearance height 2, 3||21.5", 22.5"|
|1) Length with all parts extended (wheels highest height, anti-tip bars fully extended, footrests in place).|
|3) Seat clearance is the highest toilet bowl height the commode can be positioned over.|
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use or service for One year from date of purchase.
- Most issues after the warranty period can be solved with purchasing an inexpensive warranty part.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details