FDI ErgoDynamic forearm crutches (Pair)
FDI ErgoDynamic forearm crutch has premier design feature an integrated shock absorber system that softens each step to avoid shock to the hands, wrists and shoulders. ErgoDynamic has unique shock absorber which is integrated into the upper shaft and utilizes an exclusive in-handle linkage system offering smooth, silent operation throughout its 1.26” travel. Forearm crutch’s design provides greater feedback and control while providing positive forward momentum to the user.Available in 3 spring rate/weight options:
- Small = spring rate, up to 154 lbs.
- Medium = spring rate, 132-198 lbs.
- Large = spring rate, over 176 lbs.
- Soft replaceable forearm pad
- Replaceable, flexible and anti-slip crutch tips
- Height selection locking device with safety clip
- Ultra-soft replaceable grip with easy push button release
- Epoxy coated 5086 aluminum legs for long term durability
|FDI ErgoDynamic forearm crutch|
|Height range||4'7" - 6'8"|
|Weight per crutch||1.32 lbs.|
|Grip to floor range||28.4" - 39"|
|Height adjustable increments||12 x 1"|
|Distance from handle to cuff top||9.6"|
|Maximum shock absorbing range||1.6"|
|Maximum user weight||286 lbs.|
FDI ErgoDynamic forearm crutches:
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One Year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accident, abuse or the normal breakdown of components or materials.
- For any claims under warranty, you must obtain Warranty Authorization Number and Return Instructions by email or by call.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer offers a 14 day money back guarantee.
- The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Products must be packaged in the original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and/or documentation that came with the product.
- Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Repackage your crutches and write your Return Authorization Number on the return label.
- Please ship the return package via prepaid, traceable and insured shipping method to help ensure a safe and documented delivery. We suggest using US Postal Service “Parcel Post” with Delivery Confirmation for your return.
- Once your return package is received, your refund/exchange will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- Please note that refund will be issued for the amount paid for your crutches only. Original shipping charges and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In the event that an exchange item is not available a refund will be issued to the original method of payment.
- If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling costs will be incurred. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details