FDI ErgoTech forearm crutches (Pair)
FDI ErgoTech forearm crutch comes with a height-selection locking device and anti-slip crutch tips. ErgoTech forearm crutch weighs just 1.12 lbs. and has weight capacity up to 286 lbs. ErgoTech crutch has sleek and lightweight design, available in three bright color options Black, Blue and white. It features 4 position cuff height selector for a more customized fit and maximum comfort.
Adjustable cuff - 4 position, easy push button design for a custom fit.
Compact folding grip - Push button release system for quick and easy storage.Features
- Weighs just 1.12 lbs.
- Weight capacity - 286 lbs.
- Replaceable, flexible and anti-slip crutch tips
- Height selection locking device with safety clip
- Ultra-soft replaceable grip with easy push button release
- Epoxy coated 5086 aluminum legs for long term durability
|FDI ErgoTech forearm crutches|
|Height range||4'4" - 6'7"|
|Weight per crutch||1.12 lbs.|
|Grip to floor range||27" - 38.6"|
|Height adjustment increments||14 x 1"|
|Distance handle to cuff top||8.5" - 10.4"|
|Cuff height increments||4 x 0.63"|
|Maximum user weight||286 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One Year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accident, abuse or the normal breakdown of components or materials.
- For any claims under warranty, you must obtain Warranty Authorization Number and Return Instructions by email or by call.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer offers a 14 day money back guarantee.
- The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Products must be packaged in the original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and/or documentation that came with the product.
- Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Repackage your crutches and write your Return Authorization Number on the return label.
- Please ship the return package via prepaid, traceable and insured shipping method to help ensure a safe and documented delivery. We suggest using US Postal Service “Parcel Post” with Delivery Confirmation for your return.
- Once your return package is received, your refund/exchange will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- Please note that refund will be issued for the amount paid for your crutches only. Original shipping charges and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In the event that an exchange item is not available a refund will be issued to the original method of payment.
- If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling costs will be incurred. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details