FDI OptiComfort forearm crutches (Pair)
FDI OptiComfort forearm crutch features a soft replaceable forearm pad, super soft grips and a deep cuff for improved comfort and security. OptiComfort crutch comes in sleek design and all standard features user seek for in a forearm crutch. The lightweight 1.12 lbs. crutch is available in three bright colors Black, Blue and White and has weight capacity up to 286 lbs.Features
- Weight - 1.12 lbs.
- Sleek, modern design
- Weight capacity - 286 lbs.
- Soft replaceable forearm pad
- 3.6" deep cuff for comfort and security
- Replaceable, flexible and anti-slip crutch tips
- Height selection locking device with safety clip
- Ultra-soft replaceable grip with easy push button release
- Epoxy coated 5086 aluminum legs for long term durability
|FDI OptiComfort forearm crutches|
|User height range||4'3" - 6'6"|
|Weight per crutch||1.12 lbs.|
|Grip to floor range||26.6" - 38.2"|
|Height adjustment increments||14 x 1"|
|Distance-handle to cuff top||9.5"|
|Maximum user weight||286 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One Year to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accident, abuse or the normal breakdown of components or materials.
- For any claims under warranty, you must obtain Warranty Authorization Number and Return Instructions by email or by call.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer offers a 14 day money back guarantee.
- The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Products must be packaged in the original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and/or documentation that came with the product.
- Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Repackage your crutches and write your Return Authorization Number on the return label.
- Please ship the return package via prepaid, traceable and insured shipping method to help ensure a safe and documented delivery. We suggest using US Postal Service “Parcel Post” with Delivery Confirmation for your return.
- Once your return package is received, your refund/exchange will be processed within 1-3 business days.
- Please note that refund will be issued for the amount paid for your crutches only. Original shipping charges and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In the event that an exchange item is not available a refund will be issued to the original method of payment.
- If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling costs will be incurred. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details