Flex-A-Bed hi-low bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Flex-a-bed hi-low bed is available in twin, full, queen, and dual king in 74”, 80” and 84” lengths. The height of the Hi-Low model comes standard at 26” and can be raised with the hand control to a height of 33”. For a users who requires a lower height, the casters can be removed allowing the bed to be adjusted from 24” to 31”. Low profile mattress further reduces the minimum height to 21” with or 19” without casters. Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed. The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is perfect for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments.Comes with
- Locking casters
- Wireless or wired controls
- Mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- It is thicker and more luxurious than ever before
- Whisper-quiet Linak motors with optional, dual timed massage
- The ability to be paired with a Flex-a-bed premier or Value-flex - perfect for a spouse
- 4” foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
- Premier mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a tack and jump pattern and a suede border with designer taped edges
Note: A Flex-a-bed adjustable bed should not be considered as an alternative to a hospital bed. A physician should be consulted when health issues are involved as to the appropriateness of an adjustable bed.
Five Year Limited Warranty
- Warranty covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception for the life of the bed.
- Warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, in the opinion of Manufacturer, has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the performance of the product.
- Replacement parts are warranted for the unexpired balance of the original warranty period.
- Warranty does not include responsibility for transportation or handling expenses except those specified.
- Manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product.
Motors and lifting mechanism:
- During the first 12 months after purchase, Manufacturer will provide in home parts and labor at no charge.
- During the 2nd through the 5th year, any part may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement at the factory’s option for a $100.00 fee and will be returned freight collect
Mattress and upholstered base:
- During the first 12 months after purchase, Flex-A-Bed will provide in home repairs or replacement at the factory’s option at no charge provided the defect is demonstrated
to be a defect in materials or workmanship and is more than normal wear and tear.
- During the 2nd through 5th year after purchase, the mattress and or the upholstered base may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement
at the factory’s option for a $100.00 fee and will be returned freight collect.
- If the mattress shows unmistakable signs of abuse or wetting, the warranty s void and you will have the option to have it returned to you as is freight collect or discarded.
Please call us for specific details.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.