Flex-A-Bed premier bed
Flex-A-Bed premier bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that your specific needs are fulfilled. Premier bed is made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak. If user needs side rails, the Premier bed must be ordered with a 4” foundation profile. The Flex-a-bed premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. Every amenity Flex-a-bed offers can be added to the premier model.
Flex-A-Bed Premier can also be ordered in the following constructions:
Gel memory foam: gel-infused memory foam creates a cooler sleeping surface for a refreshing, rejuvenating sleep.
Memory foam: “Melt” into a memory foam mattress that cradles every curve and pressure point on your body.
Latex: Natural latex mattress provides the soft feel and dynamic support of a luxurious, custom-molded mattress.
Innerspring/memory foam combo: combination of traditional comfort of innerspring with the luxury of memory foam in an innerspring/memory foam combination.Comes with
- Beautiful knit fabric quilt panel
- The ability to attach to existing headboards
- Mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- Made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
- For side rails, the Premier must be ordered with a 4” foundation profile
- With a tack and jump pattern and a suede border with designer taped edges. It is thicker and more luxurious than ever before
Note: A Flex-a-bed adjustable bed should not be considered as an alternative to a hospital bed. A physician should be consulted when health issues are involved as to the appropriateness of an adjustable bed.
- The manufacturer warrants Flex-A-Bed Premier for Lifetime.
- Warranty covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception for the life of the bed.
- Warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, in the opinion of Flex-A-Bed, has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the performance of the product.
- Replacement parts are warranted for the unexpired balance of the original warranty period.
- Warranty does not include responsibility for transportation or handling expenses except those specified.
- Manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product.
- In the unlikely event that critical repair components become impossible to acquire after the 5th year, and a repair cannot be made, Manufacturer will offer an “in-lieu of” discount of 33% off the MSRP that is in effect at that time.
Motors and lifting mechanism:
- During the first 24 months after purchase, Flex-A-Bed will provide in home parts and labor at no charge. toward the purchase of a new mattress or articulating base unit.
- During the 3rd through the 5th year, Flex-A-Bed will send parts at no charge for customer exchange.
- After the 5th year, any part may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement at the factory’s option for a $100.00 fee and will be returned freight collect.
Mattress and upholstered base:
- During the first 24 months after purchase, Manufacturer will provide in home repairs or replacement at the factory’s option at no charge provided the defect is demonstrated to be
a defect in materials or workmanship and more than normal wear and tear.
- After the first 24 months, the mattress and/or the upholstered base may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement at the factory’s
option for a $100.00 fee and will be returned freight collect. The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- If the mattress shows unmistakable signs of abuse or wetting, the warranty s void and you will have the option to have it returned to you as is freight collect or discarded.
Please call us for specific details.
Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.