FlexiCol Hydrocolloid Dressing, Sterile, 4" x 4"- 10/box
FlexiCol handles wound drainage with a combination of absorption and evaporation. Unlike other dressings that tend to pull away soon after being applied, FlexiCol stays secure for days after its first application so re-application or securing with tape is eliminated. FlexiCol's thin film exterior and moist core allow for higher and quicker fluid uptake so most residue does not remain in the wound. Peel-off tabs and a thin beveled edge make application quick and prevent dressing roll-off. FlexiCol folds easily to conform to difficult-to-dress areas and is available in two shaped dressings for wounds on the sacrum, heels and elbows.Features
- Latex-free, sterile, individually sealed.
- Secure initial tack makes application quick and easy.
- Easily conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- High and quick fluid uptake means most residue does not remain in the wound.
- Beveled edge and peel-off tabs make application quick.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details