Foundations First Responder evacuation crib
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Foundations First Responder evacuation crib is the safest and comprehensive solution for infant evacuation. It is constructed of SafeSupport solid steel frame that provides unprecedented strength and its lower profile allows easier accessibility to infants. The evacuation wood crib includes InfaPure mattress which is naturally safe for the children without any chemical flame retardants.
Evacuation crib features:
- Fixed side crib with clearview end panel
- Easy assembly includes all necessary tools
- Includes InfaPure 3" mattress for comfortable sleep
- Evacuations icons clearly identify crib for evacuation use
- 4" non-marking casters (two locking) will not damage the floor
- Easy grip handles integrated into headboard to assist stable transport
|First Responder evacuation crib|
|Sleeping surface||Compact - 24" x 38"|
|Assembled dimensions||39.33"L x 26.25"W x 40"H|
|Assembled weight||45 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||41"L x 31"W x 8"H|
|Shipping weight||55 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides 5 Years warranty on crib, a lifetime warranty on frame, bolts, fasteners, casters, mattress board and all metal components when the product is assembled, maintained, and used in accordance with instructions provided.
- The manufacturer provides 1 Year warranty on teething rail and mattress.
- This warranty does not apply if the product is altered, misused, abused, or not properly maintained.
- Scratches, dents, or other cosmetic damages that are caused by normal use or wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- If the product has been damaged or altered immediately stop using the product and contact the manufacturer.
- If the product is found defective in any way by the manufacturer side, manufacturer, in its discretion, may replace, repair or give a full or partial credit towards new merchandise.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer accept returns up to 1 Year, if the item is new, unused, (unassembled) and in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee plus return freight.
- All returns must have RGA number (Return Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details