Foundations SafeRocker glider
Foundations SafeRocker glider is available in standard or swivel base with an extra-wide seat which is comfortable and perfect for rocking and feeding. The standard glide allows for back and forth movement only while the swivel glide allows for both up and down movement and left to right movement. SafeRocker features a fully enclosed base that keeps the children away from gliding mechanism.
- Easy assembly includes all necessary tools
- Deep pockets for storage of essential items
- Arm rest designed for support while feeding
- High-density foam cushions for ultimate comfort
- Durable gliding mechanism and tip resistant base
- Steel gliding mechanism provides ultimate durability and smoothness
|Foundations SafeRocker Glider|
|Assembled dimensions||29"L x 30"W x 43"H||26"L x 29.25"W x 42"H|
|Assembled weight||68 lbs.||68 lbs.|
|Cushion dimensions - Seat pad||19.5"L x 19.5"W x 3.75" thick||19.5"L x 19.5"W x 3.75" thick|
|Cushion dimensions - Seat back||27"L x 24"W x 1.75" thick||27"L x 24"W x 1.75" thick|
|Cushion dimensions - Arm pad||34.5"L x 14.5"W x .75" thick||34.5"L x 14.5"W x .75" thick|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions (with steel swivel)||-||32"L x 30"W x 20"H|
|Shipping dimensions (with steel glide)||-||31"L x 29"W x 21"H|
|Shipping dimensions (with wood base)||31"L x 30"W x 21"H||-|
|Shipping weight (Oversized package)||75 lbs.||68 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides limited 3 Years warranty on gliders with steel gliding mechanisms when the product is assembled, maintained, and used in accordance with instructions provided.
- The cushion accompanying the glider is warranted for 1 Year to be free of defects.
- This warranty does not apply if the product is altered, misused, abused, or not properly maintained.
- Scratches, dents, or other cosmetic damages that are caused by normal use or wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- If the product has been damaged or altered immediately stop using the product and contact the manufacturer.
- If the product is found defective in any way by the manufacturer side, manufacturer, in its discretion, may replace, repair or give a full or partial credit towards new merchandise.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer accept returns up to 1 Year, if the item is new, unused, (unassembled) and in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee plus return freight.
- All returns must have RGA number (Return Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details