Foundations Serenity Solid wood crib
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Foundations Serenity Solid wood crib is durable and safe furniture to be used mostly in childcare facilities. Its lower profile and adjustable mattress board allows easier accessibility to infant. The SafeSupport solid steel frame provides the crib unprecedented strength and the advanced teething rail provides extra strength and durability. The solid wood crib features mortise and tenon constructed headboard and non-marking, ultraquiet commercial casters (two locking) with two bolts for extra strength.
Serenity wood crib is available in folding and non-folding model with clearview end panel or mirror end panel that allows the caregiver to choose appropriately for the child's needs.
Serenity crib features:
- Mattress board adjust to two heights
- Compact sleeping surface: 24" x 38"
- Teething rail attached to sides of crib
- Easy assembly includes all necessary tools
- Includes 3" ultradurable Infapure mattress
- Advanced trigger on folding models for quicker access to the infant
- Easily converts to Evacuation crib with 4" evacuation casters (optional)
|Serenity Solid wood crib|
|Model||Fixed side||Folding side|
|Assembled dimensions||39.13"L x 26.25"W x 40"H||39.13"L x 26.25"W x 40"H|
|Sleeping surface||Compact - 24" x 38"||Compact - 24" x 38"|
|Assembled weight||44 lbs.||51 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||40"L x 29"W x 9"H||43"L x 32"W x 9"H|
|Shipping weight||49 lbs.||56 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides 5 Years warranty on crib, a lifetime warranty on frame, bolts, fasteners, casters, mattress board and all metal components when the product is assembled, maintained, and used in accordance with instructions provided.
- The manufacturer provides 1 Year warranty on teething rail and mattress
- This warranty does not apply if the product is altered, misused, abused, or not properly maintained.
- Scratches, dents, or other cosmetic damages that are caused by normal use or wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- If the product has been damaged or altered immediately stop using the product and contact the manufacturer.
- If the product is found defective in any way by the manufacturer side, manufacturer, in its discretion, may replace, repair or give a full or partial credit towards new merchandise.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer accept returns up to 1 Year, if the item is new, unused, (unassembled) and in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee plus return freight.
- All returns must have RGA number (Return Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details