Foundations Stowaway Folding crib
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Foundations Stowaway Folding crib is a durable solid steel crib with a nonporous, easy-to-clean powder-coated finish. The cribs are used to provide appropriate sleep environment to the child with safety measurements. Stowaway folding crib comes with non-marking, ultraquiet 4" casters (two locking) for unsurpassed mobility. Cribs are designed to keep children safe whether in a childcare facility or at home, and reduces liability of a caregiver or parent.
Stowaway crib features:
- Quickly and easily folds for storage
- Full featured commercial crib at great price
- 360° welding process ensures long-lasting strength
- Durable steel frame ensures your investment will last
- Non-marking, ultraquiet 4" casters (two locking)
- All necessary tools includes for easy assembly of the crib
- Includes InfaPure 2" mattress, naturally safe without any chemical flame retardants
|Stowaway Folding steel crib|
|Assembled dimensions||40"L x 25.5"W x 39.5"H|
|Assembled weight||51 lbs.|
|Sleeping surface||Compact - 24" x 38"|
|Mattress size||2" thick|
|Shipping dimensions||41"L x 34"W x 9"H|
|Shipping weight||51 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides a limited 1 Year warranty on steel cribs when the product is assembled, maintained, and used in accordance with instructions provided.
- The manufacturer provides a 1 Year warranty on the mattress.
- This warranty does not apply if the product is altered, misused, abused, or not properly maintained.
- Scratches, dents, or other cosmetic damages that are caused by normal use or wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- If the product has been damaged or altered immediately stop using the product and contact the manufacturer.
- If the product is found defective in any way by the manufacturer side, manufacturer, in its discretion, may replace, repair or give a full or partial credit towards new merchandise.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer accept returns up to 1 Year, if the item is new, unused, (unassembled) and in the factory sealed packaging with all tags and materials.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee plus return freight.
- All returns must have RGA number (Return Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details