Freedom concepts AS 2000 tricycle
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details...
Freedom concepts AS 2000 tricycle is designed for riders aged 14 and above. The AS 2000 is one of Freedom Concepts’ larger models. The tricycle has 35″ extra-wide rear stance which provides excellent stability. A narrow 31″ version is also available - perfect for traveling through narrow doorways in schools or therapy centers. AS 2000 tricycle is equipped with a direct drive gearing system so the rider can pedal backwards to build momentum to go forward. The tricycle features independently adjustable handlebars with telescopic posts that can move up, down, or forward and move out of the way for unobstructed on/off transfers. AS 2000 provides an added dimension of support and comfort for all types of rider. AS 2000 JR have the same great features, with a slightly smaller setup for the small riders.
Listed below some of the recommended AS 2000 setups, all based on feedback from therapists and the common personal circumstances of our riders.AS 2000N (Narrow): Features a 31” wide rear axle – perfect for traveling through standard door openings and hallways.
AS 2000JR (Junior): Features child seating and pedal positioning – the AS 2000JR provides targeted support to larger children.
AS 2000XT (“Xtended” Tilt): Features an extended frame, as well as tilt seating to provide a more-reclined riding position for those with poor trunk and/or head support.
|The product comes standard with|
Note: If you require a lighter weight custom frame, ask us about options that include chromoly and titatium.
|Freedom concepts AS 2000 tricycle|
|Specifications||AS 2000XT||AS 2000/HS20||AS2000N||AS 2000HD|
|Rider age (Years)||14+||14+/45+||14+||14+|
|Rider inseam||25" - 34"||23" - 32"||23" - 32"||23" - 34"|
|Frame height (without Seat)||32"||29"||29"||32"|
|Total length (*with rear steering add 12")||67"*||62"*||62"*||67"*|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details