Freedom concepts AS 2600 tricycle
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details and special pricing...
Freedom concepts AS 2600 tricycle is Freedom Concepts’ largest tricycle (8” longer than the AS 2000) and is aimed towards larger adults who require extra balance. Adventurer series AS2600 bike is ideal for people recovering from a stroke, or ones who need some stability in their ride. The Adventurer’s full 34” rear stance gives all the support needed. The AS2600 tricycle provides an added dimension of comfort and support for the mature rider. With a special “walk-through” design, and step-on platform, getting onto this bike is as easy as sitting down in a comfortable chair. The optional adjustable tilt fork system lets riders to set the hoop handle bars in a wide range of positions, allowing people with various ranges of motion to be comfortable steering the bike. AS2600 Features independently adjustable handlebars with telescopic posts that can move up, down, or forward and move out of the way for unobstructed on/off transfers, and the crank and sprocket system that can adjust in all directions (standard with 5" crank arm). Discreet assistance handle lets the rider learn to ride and stop with a little help.
|Standard Features:||Optional Items Include:|
|Freedom concept AS 2600 tricycle|
|Sizing guide||Inseam: 25"+ (measurement from crotch to bottom of shoe)|
|Max load||350 lbs.|
|Bike weight||68 lbs.|
|Wheel size||26" rear, 24" front|
|Frame height||32" (without seat)|
|Total length||72" (Rear steer adds 12")|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details