Freedom concepts balance bike
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details and special pricing...
Freedom concepts balance bike allows individuals with various conditions such as autism, down syndrome, fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, high functioning cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury and other balance issues, to experience fun, therapy and most of all – the freedom of mobility. Balance bike is designed as a true therapy tool for use in a clinical setting. The device can be used to transition the rider from a bicycle with training wheels to one without.
|Standard Features:||Optional Items Include:|
|Freedom concepts balance bike|
|Specifications||Size 1 (6")||Size 2 (8")|
|Bike weight||48 lbs.||63 lbs.|
|Maximum load||125 lbs.||225 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details