Freedom concepts discovery DCP 12 tricycle
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details and special pricing...
Freedom Concepts discovery DCP 12 tricycle is designed for kids aged 4-8 years and provides excellent stability and fits through standard door openings, making it a popular choice in schools and therapy settings. Discovery DCP 12 allows children to get out and join their friends as they grow up and learn to cycle together. DCP 12 is designed with adjustability in mind, allowing the bike to grow with the child, ensuring that you get as many years of enjoyment out of the bike as possible. With the DCP 12, kids can be kids, even during a physical therapy session. DCP 12 tricycle features independently adjustable handlebars with telescopic posts that can move up, down, or forward and move out of the way for unobstructed on/off transfers along with the crank and sprocket system that can adjust in all directions (standard with 3.5" crank arm). Discovery DCP 12 bike comes with discreet assistance handle so the rider can learn to ride and stop with a little help.
|The product comes standard with|
|Freedom concepts discovery DCP 12 tricycle|
|Model||DCP 12||DCP 12WG||DCP 12WGX|
|Rider age||4 - 8 years||4 - 8 years||4 - 8 years|
|Rider inseam||13" - 21"||13" - 21"||13" - 26"|
|Maximum load||125 lbs.||125 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Bike weight||45 lbs.||45 lbs.||45 lbs.|
|Wheel size (Front wheel 24")||12"||12"||12"|
|Frame height (without seat)||21"||21"||21"|
|Total length (with rear steering add 12")||45"||45"||54"|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details