Freedom Concepts Excursion ET 2611 tandem tricycle
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details...
Freedom concepts Excursion ET 2611 tandem tricycle is lightweight, easy-to-control and built for two individuals. ET 2611 Tandem can accommodate multiple riders as it has a new and improved adjustable seat design which allows for a 26" inseam range. Excursion ET 2611 tandem allows caregiver to propel the tricycle, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired. Tandem tricycle helps front rider, whether visually or physically challenged to enjoy all the benefits of cycling, from the social aspect, to the simple feeling of the wind whipping against their face as they roll down the street.
ET 2611 tandem tricycle is designed to feel just like a standard mountain bike, making it easy for almost anyone to get on and ride. Excursion ET 2611 tricycle has low 22" transfer height and 14" inseam range on the front seat which allow a wide variety of users to get on and off the tricycle with ease.Features
- Rear platform - Ideal for easy storage of carry-on items.
- Crank and sprocket system - Adjust in all directions and is standard with 5" crank arm.
- Multi adjustable seat - The seat slides effortlessly with 18" of additional forward and backward movement to facilitate ease of transfer.
- Integral On/Off Reciprocator™ - Engages/disengages front rider pedals using an internal geared hub system, allowing for longer cruising. (please call for customization)
- Nexus 8 speed shifter - Reliable internal hub, requires no maintenance and is designed with a shifting power modulator for smoother, quieter shifts, and increased efficiency.
- Cable Actuated Rear Steer™ - Provides greater turning control with less resistance on the rear handlebars and allows the tandem driver to steer or brake from the rear of the mobility device. Supports behavior management and help increase motivation, safety and device control and also assist in increase of self-pedaling, vision perception and sense of orientation.
|The product comes standard with:|
|Freedom Concepts Excursion ET 2611 tandem tricycle|
|Front rider inseam||16" - 30"|
|Maximum load (combined)||400 lbs.|
|Bike weight excluding seat||85 lbs.|
|Wheel size (Front wheel 24")||26"|
|Frame height without seat||17.5"|
|Total length (with rear steering add 6")||101"|
|Bike width (Frame only)||20 lbs.|
|Bike transfer height with seat||22"|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details