Freedom concepts freedom climber
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details...
Freedom concepts freedom climber, made specifically for children under 5 years of age, is designed to exercise a child’s balance by focusing on upper body strength, coordination and motor planning skills. Freedom climber is a portable and durable climber that folds flat for easy storage. The open design allows therapists and parents to assist children while in use. Freedom climber is ideal for facilities or home-based therapists as the it is light-weight and easy to transport. The Freedom Climber is a favorite with all children but was specifically designed to assist those challenged with balance and motor skill development. It is made of powder coated steel and 1″ poly webbing with 3″ openings.
|Standard Features:||User Benefits|
|Freedom concepts freedom climber|
|Folded||16¼" W x 39" L x 7" H|
|Open||26¼" W x 64" L x 21" Centre|
|Maximum weight capacity||100 lbs.|
|Box sized||39" L x 7½" W x 3" H|
|Packaged weight||10 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details