Freedom Concepts Rock'er chill-out chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Freedom Concepts Rock'er chill-out chair is lightweight and portable designed for multi-purpose use. It features gentle rocking motion and deep-V foam design that provide a relaxing & soothing sensation for individual with autism and other developmental disabilities. Chill-out chair comes standard with the ottoman for stability. Chill out chair is made with a variety of specific foam grades and all foams are premium quality, UFAC approved, and CAL TB117 flame resistant. Users have the option to rock away, or "lock the rock" to set the chair in a specific tilted position. Rock’er chill-out chair provides the ultimate in support and comfort. The relative position of ottoman helps to isolate movement, increase circulation and reduce edema in the lower extremities. The Multi-purpose ottoman can be fastened to the chair, or separated for use as a side table or caregiver’s chair. It is designed with leg elevation in mind to assist with circulation.
- Essential foam: Essential Foam Package is made of one density to offer great comfort and support for those 100 lbs. or less.
- Essential foam with comfort package: These soft foams offer cozy comfort for the head, knees and sides of the body, helping reduce stress for better circulation.
- TEC foam: TEC Foam provides soft comfort, firm support and best durability at all weights. The TEC Foam Package features memory foam in areas of high-friction (under the knees and head cradle) to increase comfort andeliminate pressure points.
Sunshine (Sunbrella): Sunbrella fabrics are designed to be highly stain resistant with water repellency in mind. This fabric is extremely durable, easy-to-clean and meet some of the highest American standards for flame resistance.
Aloha (Crypton): Crypton is engineered to provide permanent moisture, stain, odor and microbial protection. Crypton's moisture barrier is integrated into the fabric, ensuring permanent protection and making it extremely easy to clean.
Breeze, Shore, Sand: Breeze, Shore and Sand fabrics were selected based on feel, comfort and style. From smooth and soothing vinyls to plush and fleecy fabrics - these fabric series were selected to provide the most enjoyable sitting experience.Standard Features
- Rocking base
- Built-in pommel
- Adjustable chair tilt
- Deep-V foam design
- Lightweight & portable
- 100% foam construction
The warranty on the freedom concepts products is as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Two years on parts/accessories.
- Warranty on foam
- Standard - 1 Year
- Comfort package - Standard - 1 Year
- TEC - Standard - 3 Years
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details