Freedom Concepts Roll'er chill-out chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Freedom Concepts Roll'er chill-out chair provides safe and supportive seating to your child and can be used for single or multi-user environments. Roll'er chill-out chair is ideal for going room-to-room therapy settings, at school or at home. It is built with a combination of high-grade foams to help relax spastic muscles and provide the most comfortable sitting experience. It features deep-V foam design that provide a relaxing & soothing sensation for individual with autism and other developmental disabilities. Ottoman comes standard with chill-out chairs which can be used as a foot rest, table, or a chair. The Multi-purpose ottoman can be fastened to the chair, or separated for use as a side table or caregiver's chair. It is designed with leg elevation in mind to assist with circulation, help reduce edema in the lower extremities, and to help to isolate movement. The Roll’er comes standard with a supportive wooden base that allows for accessories such as our feeding/activity tray and push bar to be added.
- Essential foam: Essential Foam Package is made of one density to offer great comfort and support for those 100 lbs. or less.
- Essential foam with comfort package: These soft foams offer cozy comfort for the head, knees and sides of the body, helping reduce stress for better circulation.
- TEC foam: TEC Foam provides soft comfort, firm support and best durability at all weights. The TEC Foam Package features memory foam in areas of high-friction (under the knees and head cradle) to increase comfort and eliminate pressure points.
Aloha (Crypton): Crypton is engineered to provide permanent moisture, stain, odor and microbial protection. Crypton's moisture barrier is integrated into the fabric, ensuring permanent protection and making it extremely easy to clean.
Breeze, Shore, Sand: Breeze, Shore and Sand fabrics were selected based on feel, comfort and style. From smooth and soothing vinyls to plush and fleecy fabrics - these fabric series were selected to provide the most enjoyable sitting experience.Standard Features
- Built-in pommel
- Upright positioning
- Deep-V foam design
- Rolling wheelbase with 2 locking castors
The warranty on the freedom concepts products is as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Two years on parts/accessories.
- Warranty on foam
- Standard - 1 Year
- Comfort package - Standard - 1 Year
- TEC - Standard - 3 Years
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details