Freedom concepts upright handcycle
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
This product requires measurements and configuration, please call us for specific details...
Freedom concepts upright handcycle is made for anyone curious about trying the sport of handcycling. The upright handcycle is designed so you can upgrade components to be as competitive of a rider as you like. The handcycle can be individually tailored and is as simple and easy-to-use as all of our other devices. The bike is based on the principles of our existing mobility device line with all the great features you have come to expect. It is inspired by requests from therapists for children and young adults with Spina Bifida and other issues effecting the lower extremities. The bike is the latest creation of freedom design with several drive options and optional foot-power; it is built for both therapy and fun. It is facilitate with wicked design, custom decals, and a smooth ride for max COOL Factor. The handcycle features multiple adjustable components to accommodate different riders and helps with getting on and off the bike.Features
- Seat straps secure the rider
- Available with caliper or disc brakes
- Easily adjustable seat to fit the rider
- Lightweight frame to accommodate young riders
- Adjustable steering column to align with different arm lengths
- Comes in single or three-speed direct drive or single or three-speed free wheel drive systems
|Freedom concepts upright handcycle|
|Sizing guide||Inseam 13" – 26" (Inseam: Measurement of inside leg, from crotch to the bottom of rider’s shoe)|
|Max load||150 lbs.|
|Bike weight||50 lbs.|
|Total length||50" (With Rear Steer™ add 12")|
|Width||29" – 34"|
The manufacturer warrants the product in the following way:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- One year on parts/accessories.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details