Freedom Designs CGX tilt manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Freedom Designs CGX tilt-in-space wheelchair has multi-purpose footrest hangers which pop up, swing away and incorporate a unique triple lock design locking at the top, bottom, and center for strength and durability. Freedom Designs CGX wheelchair comes with an innovative new foot activated tilt in 3 degree increments without the use of cables.
Freedom Designs CGX manual wheelchair has a newly designed back post bracket which makes angle and depth adjustments quick and easy. Freedom Designs CGX wheelchair comes with lift assist for stable and nearly effortless tilt for heavier clients. One of the greatest features of the CGX manual wheelchair is both the cable-free design and the elimination of the need for conventional tilt mechanisms.
- Aesthetics - Sleek refined appearance
- Dependability - Utilizes no tilt cables, mechanical locks, or triggers
- Durability - A strong rigid frame built around a simple, but robust tilt design
- Adaptability - Independently adjustable seat and back frame available in 4 packages
- Versatility - Adjusts 4" in width and 4" in depth accommodating our ever changing client needs
|Freedom Designs CGX tilt wheelchair|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs.|
|Frame style||Rigid frame, Tilt in space|
|Angle back||80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°|
|Caster sizes||3", 4", 5", 6", 7"|
|Seat-to-floor height||14.5" - 19"|
|Overall chair width||8.75"|
|Back height||21" (Short), 24" (Medium), 27" (Tall)|
|Rear wheel sizes||12", 16", 18"|
|Hanger options||Pop up removable: 75°and 90°|
|Tubing outside diameter||Frame: 1.25" Seat rail plus back posts: 1"|
|Seat-to-floor height||Extra wide: 17"-21.5" at 0° seat angle|
|Seat width||Seat depth|
|Narrow: 10" - 14"||Short: 10" - 14"|
|Medium: 12" - 16"||Medium: 12" - 16"|
|Wide: 14" - 18"||Long: 14" - 20"|
|Extra wide: 18" - 22"||Extra long: 18" - 22"|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.