Freedom Designs generation NEXT specialized tilt wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Freedom Designs generation next specialized tilt-in-space mobility wheelchair is available with two new features the LEAF (Lower extremity accommodation frame) and the MAPS (Multi-axis positioning system) footrest.
Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame (LEAF) – It is a patent pending, optional seat frame designed to seat individuals with challenging leg positioning requirements like abduction, adduction and windswept legs. With LEAF, the size of the frame doesn’t have to change. An NXT with LEAF fits at the hips and fits at the knees, fits through doorways and in the trunk. LEAF is easily adjustable for multiple lower extremity positioning challenges no compromise in frame width, fit or function combines with MAPS for top to bottom positioning solutions. LEAF is designed so that the front frame angle can adjust to accommodate abduction, adduction and windswept leg positioning. LEAF is available in a left side, right side or pair with 75° or 90° pop-up or swing away footrest hangers and is ideal in combination with MAPS (Multi-Access Positioning System) footrest.
Multi-Axis Positioning System (MAPS) – It is an optional footrest system designed for fixed foot and ankle positioning needs. MAPS is a hardware package that connects freedom aluminum footrest plates to footrest hangers. In combination with LEAF, it is a total lower extremity positioning system. MAPS is fully adjustable for multiple foot/ankle positioning challenges less need for additional positioning accessories combines with LEAF for top bottom positioning solutions. Freedom’s NXT MAPS (Multi-Axis Positioning System) footrest is design innovation for foot and ankle positioning needs. MAPS adjustment feature allows for combinations of dorsiflexion or plantar flexion and inversion or eversion positions, as well as rotation. Available in 75° or 90° popup or swing away footrest hangers MAPS is ideal for use in combination with NEW LEAF (Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame).Features
- Weight capacity up to 225 lbs.
- Available in 3 sizes: Short, Medium or Long
- Creative solution to complex seating applications
- Can be configured in a variety of seat to floor heights
|Freedom Generation NEXT tilt wheelchair|
|Sizes||Short, Medium & Long|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs.|
|Seat depth extensions||2", 3" or 4"|
|Seat to floor height||12" - 18"|
|Tilt range||5° Anterior; 45° Posterior|
|Seat widths||Seat depths|
|10" - 20"||12" - 16"(Small)|
|10" - 16"||14" - 18"(Medium)|
|17" - 18"||16" - 20"(Large)|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.