Freedom Designs NXT folding tilt wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Freedom Designs NXT folding tilt-in-space wheelchair incorporates best qualities of rigid tilt frames like strength, durability and reliability. NXT folding wheelchair comes with the premium qualities of folding tilt like lightweight, growth adjustment and compact portability. NXT tilt-in-space wheelchair has anterior trunk supports, chest straps and pelvic positioning belts are available in virtually any style you prefer. NXT tilt-in-space wheelchair comes with new air mesh upholstery which allows for air to move freely between the seating surface and the body. NXT folding wheelchair comes with removable seating system.
NXT folding wheelchair is truly the "Generation Next" in lightweight folding tilt-in-space mobility for kids. NXT mobility chair incorporates the best design features of both folding, and non folding tilt-in-space mobility. NXT pediatric wheelchair is lightweight, compact and portable yet strong, durable and dependable. NXT folding pediatric wheelchair is quick and easy to adjust to continue to meet kid's needs as they grow. NXT Wheelchair is a hybrid "by design" it is strong and durable-yet lightweight, compact, and easy to use.
- Weight capacity of 200 lbs.
- Removable seating system
- Anti-rotation cross-brace tubes
- Safety headlight reflecting coating
- Foot-activated tilt with flip-up pedal
- Anti-rotation seat frame connection
- Crash tested with Freedom Seating
- Travels light, weighing just 21.5 lbs.
- Foot curb-assist leverage bar/anti-tipper
- Combination anti-tipper and leverage bar
- Swing away or heavy duty pop-up foot rests
- Transit tie downs mounted on base frame only
- Two fasteners adjust back angle from 80° to 120°
- Available in 11 sizes from 10" wide to 20" wide in 1” increment
|Freedom NXT folding manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs.|
|Seat depth extensions||2", 3" or 4"|
|Seat to floor height||12.5" - 19.5"|
|Seat widths||Seat depths|
|10" - 20"||12" - 16" (Small)|
|10" - 16"||14" - 18" (Medium)|
|17" - 18"||16" - 20" (Large)|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- No returns accepted after 45 days from date of issuance of the R.A. #
- Returns are subject to examination at the discretion of manufacturer and are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- The product must be returned the manufacturer with freight pre-paid and fully insured with the R.A. # issued by customer service marked on the outside of the box.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call for specific details.