Freedom Designs NXT mini tilt wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Freedom Designs NXT mini tilt wheelchair is built to accommodate developing infants and toddlers in need of tilt-in-space mobility and appropriate customized adaptive seating. NXT mini is a light weight wheelchair of 22 lbs. includes footrest supports and anti-tippers. NXT mini wheelchair is designed especially for infants and toddlers with disabilities who are ready to “lift off!”.
NXT mini tilt wheelchair is packed with features to make using a wheelchair safe and simple, new flip back armrest is only 8.5" long to support little arms and have smaller foot plates for supporting little feet. NXT Mini wheelchair offers an attendant hand controlled combination tilt and braking system, which is designed to control speed on uneven surfaces. A curb assist anti-tipper is also provided to ease navigation over small obstacles.
NXT mini tilt in space wheelchair is available in both folding and rigid version. The “foldable” lightweight wheelchair frame folds down flat for easy fit in small spaces, making it easy to lift and stow. NXT mini tilt wheelchair speaks to style and personality and is available in 21 colors with matching upholstery. Mini chair is designed to grow in width and depth, with many of the adjustments in only ½” increments.Features
- Ideal for toddlers
- Lightweight wheelchair
- Folds into a tiny package
- Available in 25 frame colors
- Available in folding & rigid frame
- Designed to control speed on uneven surfaces
- Offers attendant hand controlled combination tilt and braking system
|Freedom Designs NXT mini tilt-in-space wheelchair|
|Seat frame width||10" - 11" - 12"|
|Seat frame depth||8"- 9"- 10"- 11"- 12"- 13"- 14"|
|Freedom seating depth||6" through 12"|
|Seat to floor height||15" to 19"|
|Rider capacity||75 lbs.|
|Frame weight||22 lbs.|
|15° mini abduction frame|
|15° mini abduction footplates|
|75° mini fixed footrest hanger|
|85° mini fixed footrest hanger|
|Height adjustable push handles|
|Mini angle adjustable foot plates|
|Mini angle adjustable flip up foot board|
|Mini flip up footrest attachment hardware|
|Mini 8.5" flip back armrest|
|16" rear spoke wheels silver and black packages standard and drum brakes|
|18" rear spoke wheels silver and black packages standard and drum brake|
|Foot activated swing away anti-tipper|
|Grow-able aluminum solid seat pans|
|Freedom back pack|
|**Consult order form for all NXT Mini options and accessories.|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.