Freedom Designs NXT rigid tilt wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Freedom Designs NXT rigid tilt wheelchair is an easy to grow and use, lightweight, strong and durable wheelchair. NXT rigid manual wheelchair is almost identical to the NXT folding version. NXT rigid wheelchair is available in three pediatric and three adult sizes. NXT Rigid is easy to use and most durable tilt-in-space wheelchair available with just 23 lbs. of weight. Freedom NXT rigid tilting wheelchair has all of the same great features and options and comes with anti-tip with built in curb assist. NXT tilt-in-space wheelchair has drum braking system to help control speed, direction, and lock the wheels.
NXT manual wheelchair comes with hand control that both brakes and locks the wheels and tilts the frame. NXT Rigid tilt-in-space is approved for bus mobility and the tie-downs for bus transit are on the strongest part of frame. The NXT rigid wheelchairs are highly visible and easy to use or access. The NXT rigid tilt-in-space wheelchair is a good fit for present and future. The NXT rigid manual wheelchairs are available in 11 sizes from 10" wide to 20"wide.
- Drum braking system
- Anti-tip with a built-in curb assist
- Lightweight, strong and durable wheelchair
- Versatile, quickly transforming for ever-changing kids
|Freedom NXT rigid manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||23 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs.|
|Seat depth extensions||2", 3" or 4"|
|Seat to floor height||12.5" - 18.5"|
|Seat widths||Seat depths|
|10" - 20"||12" - 16" (small)|
|10" - 16"||14" - 18" (medium)|
|17" - 18"||16" - 20" (large)|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.