Freedom Designs P.R.O. CG tilt manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Freedom Designs P.R.O. CG tilt-in-space manual wheelchair has lighter weight design and compact size. It folds down to a small unit and the rear wheels can be removed for easy storage. This makes it easy to push, turn, tilt and un-tilt so it is less cumbersome in small spaces and more adept in transportation. P.R.O. CG manual wheelchair has a center of gravity adjustment to optimize the weight distribution for ease of tilt rotation.
LEAF (Lower extremity accommodation frame): Accommodates 22° of abduction, adduction or windswept leg positioning challenges.
MAPS (Multi axis positioning system): Accommodates foot/ankle rotation, inversion, eversion, plantar and dorsiflexion positioning challenges.Precise rotational orientation:
- Tilt arcs are designed to be self-cleaning
- Tilt arcs telescope from 0° to 50° locking in 2° increments
- Tilt arc locking mechanisms are robust stainless steel design
- Tilt arcs glide smoothly on 8 maintenance free, self-lubricating bearings
- Tilt arcs telescope minimizing frame length for compact space saving design
|Several ingenious adjustments:||Additional ingenious accoutrements:|
|Rocker back 3D footrest:||Super reclining back super contracture footrest:|
|Freedom Designs P.R.O. CG tilt-in-space manual wheelchair|
|Frame configuration||Center of gravity tilt in space - rigid frame|
|Frame Length||21 ¾" (does not include anti-tips)|
|Seat width||12” - 14”, 14” - 16”, 16” - 18”, 18” - 20”|
|Seat depth||12”-16”, 14” - 18”, 16” - 20”, 18” - 22”|
|Back height||Short 20”, Med 23”, Tall 26” (with handles)|
|Overall chair width||Seat width plus 7 ½”|
|Adjustable back angle||80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°|
|Tilt range||0° to +50° posterior|
|Tubing outside diameter||Frame: 1¼” Seat rail: 1”|
|Maximum rider weight||250 lbs.|
|Frame weight||38 lbs. (base weight in transport configuration)|
|Front rigging||Pop up & latch style removable—75º & 90º|
|Pop-up elevating, super contracture, 2D & 3D dynamic legrests|
|Footrest||Angle adjustable footboard or Individual flip up footplates|
|Armrests||Flip back or locking flip back, removable adjustable height, 2 point|
|Armrest heights||7” - 13” (range adjusts in 1” increments)|
|Rear wheel axle||Push button double lock quick release|
|Backposts||Traditional bend (8º optional), ergo bend|
|Wheel locks||Conventional push to lock, pull to lock or drum lock|
|Caster sizes||3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, & 7”|
|Rear wheels||12” (std.), 16”, 18”, 20” 22” & 24” mags,|
|16”, 18”, 20” 22” & 24” spoke|
|Seat to floor height||13” - 19” at 0° seat angle|
Freedom Designs Inc. warrants all wheelchair frames, quick release axles and hardware against defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
All other manufactured parts and components are warranted for one (1) year from said purchase date. The warranty does not cover tires, tubes and push handle grips.
Please call for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.