Freemie Independence II Standard Breast Pump System
Freemie Independence II Standard Breast Pump System Overview
Freemie Independence II Standard Breast Pump System is designed to help make your pumping experience compatible with your life, allowing you greater flexibility to pump whenever and wherever necessary. Freemie Independence II is a personal use electric breast pump and is capable of single and double pumping. The operating life of the Freemie Independence II is deﬁned to be normal expected use of up to three pumping sessions of 20 minutes per day for one year. The operating life of the Freemie Collection Cups is deﬁned as 60 days.
NEW! Simplified pump settings and specialized connector make pumping discreetly on the go easier than ever before!
- Step 1: Slip the ultra lightweight Freemie Cups into your bra.
- Step 2: Clip the mighty tiny pump to your hip.
- Step 3: Pump on demand, where and when you want.
This complete system includes our hospital grade portable pump and a wearable set of Standard Freemie Cups with 25mm breast flanges.
Enjoy patented noise reduction technology and a feature-loaded pumping experience:
- Memory settings.
- Automatic shutoff.
- Hospital grade suction.
- Easy-to-see LED indicator lights.
- Independent suction and cycle controls with Turbo power.
With over 100 pump settings to choose from, this little pump is stronger than most. Push the Cycle setting past 10 to engage Turbo power for an extended draw and release cycle. Use the memory function for easy one-touch recall of your 3 favourite pump settings.
No glitchy apps or messy straps to deal with! Just wear Freemie Standard Cups in your bra, underneath regular clothing and collect up to 8 ounces of milk inside each lightweight cup. Milk is kept safely and hygienically separated from the electronic pump motor. After each pump session simply remove the cups and transfer your milk to storage - reuse again and again!
Freemie Independence II Standard Box Contains:
- Clothing Clip
- Carrying Bag
- Cup L-Connector
- Pump Connection Kit
- Independence II Pump
- Micro USB to USB Cord
- Standard Cup Set (size 25mm)
Freemie Cup Features
Min. = Suction 1 / Cycle 1 |
Max. = Suction 10 / Cycle Turbo.
A new L-Connector part secures cup tubing and makes it hug the curve of the cup for even more discreet use.
Intended Use: The Freemie Independence II is a powered breast pump to be used by lactating women to express and collect milk from their breasts, and is intended for use by a single user.
Contraindications For Use: There are no known contraindications for use of this product.
Important Notice: If you have any concerns about your health, or experience any pain while nursing or using any breast pump, stop pumping immediately and consult your health care or lactation professional immediately. DAO Health does not give medical advice or lactation advice, make diagnoses or recommend treatment.
WARNING: Breast flange size is super important for the successful use of Freemie. Finding a good breast flange fit and material that is comfortable and effective for you can only be done through personal trial and error. Some moms benefit tremendously from soft silicone inserts, and others may prefer rigid plastic breast flanges. Freemie makes a wide variety of sizes but is not recommended if we do not have your size.
|CISPR 11, Group 1, Class B
|Class 11 a
|Input: 100–240V~50/60Hz 0.2A Output: 5V DC, 1000mA
|Independence II Pump
|5V DC 5 – 500 mA
|Battery Capacity and Type
|2200mAh, 3.7V, 8.14Wh Polymer Li-Ion
|Temperature/ Humidity Range: Operation
|50°F – 104°F (10°C – 40°C) / 25–95%
|Temperature/ Humidity Range: Storage
|32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) / 30–70%
|Temperature/ Humidity Range: Charging
|50°F – 113°F (10°C – 45°C) / 30–70%
|Water and Dust Protection Class
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.