Gerber Good Start GentlePro Infant Formula Powder
Gerber Good Start GentlePro Infant Formula Powder is the first and only infant formula with 2'-FL HMO and Probiotics that promotes soft stools. Different probiotics have different benefits. That improves the good bacteria in tummies and is similar to probiotics found in breast milk. It is also the closest formula to breast milk. Modeled after the complete nutrition and gentleness of breastmilk for babies up to 12 months and now with 2'-FL HMO. Human Milk Oligosaccharide. Not from human milk.
- New recyclable packaging!
- Everyday probiotics to help support a healthy digestive tract
- Expert-recommended DHA to support brain and eye development
- Comfort Proteins are small proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
- 2'-FL HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide) - a prebiotic just like one of those found at significant levels in breastmilk
- The only powder infant formula with a blend of DHA, prebiotics & probiotics, and important components found in breastmilk
How To Use
Directions for Preparation and Use: Use as Directed by a Doctor
Warning: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby's doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing the formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing the formula.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed, Reduced In Minerals), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, High Oleic Safflower Or High Oleic Sunflower), Lactose, Corn Maltodextrin, And Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, 2'-O-Fucosyllactose*, M. Alpina Oil**, C. Cohnii Oil***, Magnesium Chloride, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate), Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, B. Lactis Cultures, Soy Lecithin. CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY.
- A SOURCE OF PREBIOTIC.
- A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA).
- A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA).
|Brand||Gerber Good Start GentlePro|
|Manufacturer||Nestle Healthcare Nutrition|
|Calories per Serving||100 Calories|
|User Ages||Birth to 12 Months|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.