GoldenTech PR-515 MaxiComfort Power Lift Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
GoldenTech PR-515 Medium Large Power Lift Chair
GoldenTech PR-515 maxicomfort power lift chair comes standard with PowerPillow and power lumbar support for additional comfort and positioning. PR-515 power recliner features two incredible patents which combine MaxiComfort Cloud positioning and Twilight Technology that provides superior comfort and quality. Cloud with Twilight has patented 5-motor cradle technology which offers an array of rejuvenating options to ease the body and mind.
- Prepare for exceptional seating and recline experience.
- Newly redesigned hand control includes a "Lights Out" backlight feature.
- 30-degree angle takes the usual TV watching and Zero Gravity positions to a whole new level. Only Twilight offers a TRUE zero gravity sensation.
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Power headrest: It can easily slide on an articulating arch, lifting and also lowers user's head in a natural curve. Power headrest helps in providing proper ergonomic support without pushing shoulders over. GoldenTech power recliners feature a power headrest or power pillow which gives the correct support to provide hours of comfort without pinching your neck.
Power lumber: It helps in pushing from behind the padding, meets the lower back to provide support. Power lumbar features a solid metal actuator that offers firm support behind the lower back. The benefits can be best felt when laying back in the chair.
|Golden Technologies PR515 lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 LB||375 LB|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||No||No|
|Removable Back Option||No||No|
|Head Rest Cover||Yes||Yes|
|Arm Rest Covers||No||No|
|Width Between Arms||20"||20"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20"||21.5"|
|Seat to Top of Back||28"||31"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||7.5"||8.5"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||23"||24"|
|Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||43"||43"|
|Life Time Warranty Chair Frame Lift Frame Recline Mechanism||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical parts||3 YR||3 YR|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 YR||3 YR|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 YR||1 YR|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Arm||Inside Arm|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||No||No|
|Power Pillow Option||Standard||Standard|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||Standard||Standard|
|Auto Flex Option||No||No|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||No||No|
|Straight Lift Option||No||No|
|USB Charging Port||Yes||Yes|
|Place of Origin||USA||USA|
|See Customize Chart for Dimension limits. Sizes may vary depending on fabric, filling material, upholstery and carpet thickness. All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 3 Years Warranty: Mechanical
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.