Golden Technologies Avenger GA541 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Avenger GA541 4-wheel scooter is a heavy-duty, durable and stylish mobility scooter. Avenger heavy duty scooter comes with extra roomy seat with adjustable head rest, and standard front basket. Avenger 4-Wheel Scooter also comes with flip back arms and comfort swivel seat.Features
- Extra roomy seat
- Bright safety light
- Removable basket
- Speed up to 7 mph.
- Outdoor ruggedness
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Oversized tires, Swivel seat
- Standard batteries included
- Flip-up armrests for easy transfers
|Golden Tech Avenger GA541 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||7 mph|
|Operating range||18 miles|
|Ground clearance||4" Center Deck|
|Controller||PG 110 Amp|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||42.5" - 45.5"|
|Height (ground to top of back of headrest)||50" - 56"|
|Ground to top of seat||25" - 28"|
|Ground to top of deck||6.5"|
|Deck to top of seat||18.75" - 21.75"|
|Front axle to rear axle||38.5"|
|Weight of unit (assembled)|
|Front half||68 lbs.|
|Rear half||68 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||55 lbs.|
|Batteries||37 lbs each|
|Standard seat (Captain’s Seat)|
|Back height - no headrest||21" - 24"|
|Back height with headrest||27.5" - 31.5"|
|Width x depth||20" X 17"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details