Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter come standard with 2-U1 batteries for maximum operating range up to 18 miles. The Extreme features a brand new ultrabright LED headlight and taillight, 330 lbs. weight capacity, larger 9" tires, and comfort suspension springs for the smoothest ride.Features
- 4” ground clearance
- Ultra bright LED tail light standard
- Ultra bright LED headlight standard
- Charging port below the control panel
- Increased weight capacity up to 330 lbs.
- Red OR blue shroud panels included free
- Operating range up to 18 miles per charge
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- Full size yet portable and easy to disassemble
- Comfort spring suspension for a smoother ride
- Two (2) U1 batteries standard with wireless removal
|Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Operating Range up to 1||18 miles|
|Under deck clearance||4"|
|Shroud colors||Red, Blue|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||90 amp dynamic R-series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||35"-37"|
|Ground to top of seat||22.75" - 24.75"|
|Ground to top of deck||6.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||16" - 18"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||33.8"|
|Weight of unit: (assembled)||155 lbs.|
|Front half||53 lbs.|
|Rear half||30 lbs.|
|Seat w/arms||23 lbs.|
|Batteries||24 lbs. per pack|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium style|
|Seat back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional seat:||Stadium style|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||20" x 18"|
1. Battery range tested at 200 lbs. and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (Electronics warranty excludes batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.