Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter come standard with 2-U1 batteries for maximum operating range up to 18 miles. The Extreme features a brand new ultrabright LED headlight and taillight, 330 lbs. weight capacity, larger 9" tires, and comfort suspension springs for the smoothest ride.Features
- 4” ground clearance
- Ultra bright LED tail light standard
- Ultra bright LED headlight standard
- Charging port below the control panel
- Increased weight capacity up to 330 lbs.
- Red OR blue shroud panels included free
- Operating range up to 18 miles per charge
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- Full size yet portable and easy to disassemble
- Comfort spring suspension for a smoother ride
- Two (2) U1 batteries standard with wireless removal
|Golden Technologies BuzzAround EX GB148 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Operating Range up to 1||18 miles|
|Under deck clearance||4"|
|Shroud colors||Red, Blue|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||90 amp dynamic R-series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||35"-37"|
|Ground to top of seat||22.75" - 24.75"|
|Ground to top of deck||6.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||16" - 18"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||33.8"|
|Weight of unit: (assembled)||155 lbs.|
|Front half||53 lbs.|
|Rear half||30 lbs.|
|Seat w/arms||23 lbs.|
|Batteries||24 lbs. per pack|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium style|
|Seat back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional seat:||Stadium style|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||20" x 18"|
1. Battery range tested at 200 lbs. and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (Electronics warranty excludes batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details