Golden Technologies BuzzAround XL GB117 3-wheel scooter
Golden Technologies GB117 XL 3-wheel scooter features a wraparound delta tiller, a new LED battery gauge, and an ultra-bright LED angle-adjustable headlight. GB117 3-wheel scooter has 300 lbs. weight capacity and a maximum speed of up to 4 mph. Buzzaround XL is also longer to offer more foot room, with a great turning radius. It comes in two colors, red and blue, and can be disassembled in just four simple steps, making transporting simpler.Features
- Tiller mounted basket
- Standard batteries included
- More Legroom and foot space
- Disassembles quickly into 5 pieces
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Charging port below the control panel
- Red and Blue shroud panels included
- New comfort spring suspension for a smoother ride
- Operating range of up to 14 miles per charge with the industry’s first 22 Amp battery upgrade
4 easy steps for disassembly
- Pop off the seat.
- Pull out the battery pack.
- Fold down the tiller and lock it in place.
- Pull forward on the drivetrain release lever to separate the front and rear frame sections.
|Golden Technologies BuzzAround XL GB117 3-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range up to *1||8 miles|
|Under deck clearance||3"|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||50 Amp Dynamic R-Series|
|Height (Ground to top of back of seat)||33"-35"|
|Ground to top of seat||21" - 23"|
|Ground to top of deck||4.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||16" - 18"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||33.5"|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled) *3||101 lbs.|
|Front half||35 lbs.|
|Rear half||25 lbs.|
|Seat w/arms||22 lbs.|
|Batteries||19 lbs. pack|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium style|
|Seat back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional seat:||Stadium style|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||20"x 18"|
|*1 - Battery range tested at 200 lbs., and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.|
|*3 - Assembled weight calculated with the standard battery pack 2-12 AH batteries|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
- Two Years - Electronics
- One Year - Batteries
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.