Golden Technologies BuzzAround XL HD GB147 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies BuzzAround XL HD GB147 4-wheel scooter is also longer to offer more foot room, with a great turning radius. GB147 4-wheel scooter features a wraparound delta tiller, a new LED battery gauge and a new LED angle adjustable headlight. BuzzAround XL HD can be very easily and conveniently disassembled for transport in four steps and is available in two body colors red and blue. It is now available with comfort spring system and has weight capacity up to 300 lbs.Features
- Max speed 4 mph
- LED battery gauge
- Tiller mounted basket
- Comfort spring system
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard batteries included
- More Leg room and foot space
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Charging port below the control panel
- Red and Blue shroud panels included
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- New comfort spring suspension for a smoother ride
- Ultra bright angle adjustable LED headlight standard
- Operating range of up to 14 miles per charge with the industry’s first 22 Amp battery upgrade
|Golden Technologies BuzzAround XL HD GB147 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range up to *1||14 miles|
|Under deck clearance||3"|
|Type batteries||2-22 AH|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||50 Amp Dynamic R-Series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||33" - 35"|
|Ground to top of seat||21" - 23"|
|Ground to top of deck||4.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||16" - 18"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||32"|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled) *3||119 lbs.|
|Front half||43 lbs.|
|Rear half||25 lbs.|
|Seat w/arms||22 lbs.|
|Batteries||29 lbs pack|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium style|
|Seat back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional seat:||Stadium style|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||20"x 18"|
|*1 - Battery range tested at 200 lbs., and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.|
|*3 - Assembled weight calculated with the standard battery pack 2-12 AH batteries|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
- Two Years - Electronics
- One Year - Batteries
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.