Golden Technologies BuzzAround XLS HD GB117 3-wheel scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies GB117 XLS HD 3-wheel scooter features a wraparound delta tiller, a new LED battery gauge and a new LED angle adjustable headlight. Buzzaround XLS HD is also longer to offer more foot room, with a great turning radius. It can be disassembled easily for transport in four steps and is available in two body colors red and blue. GB117 3-wheel scooter has 300 lbs. weight capacity and maximum speed up to 4 mph.Features
- Max speed 4 mph
- LED battery gauge
- Tiller mounted basket
- Comfort spring system
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard batteries included
- More Leg room and foot space
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Charging port below the control panel
- Red and Blue shroud panels included
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- New comfort spring suspension for a smoother ride
- Ultra bright angle adjustable LED headlight standard
- Operating range of up to 14 miles per charge with the industry’s first 22 Amp battery upgrade
|Golden Technologies BuzzAround XLS HD GB117 3-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range up to *1||14 miles|
|Under deck clearance||3"|
|Type batteries||2-22 AH|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||50 Amp Dynamic R-Series|
|Height (Ground to top of back of seat)||33" - 35"|
|Ground to top of seat||21" - 23"|
|Ground to top of deck||4.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||16" - 18"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||33.5"|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled) *3||114 lbs.|
|Front half||35 lbs.|
|Rear half||28 lbs.|
|Seat w/arms||22 lbs.|
|Batteries||29 lbs pack|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium style|
|Seat back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional seat:||Stadium style|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||20"x 18"|
|*1 - Battery range tested at 200 lbs., and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.|
|*3 - Assembled weight calculated with the standard battery pack 2-12 AH batteries|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
- Two Years - Electronics
- One Year - Batteries
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.