Golden Technologies cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair features a plush, overstuffed "biscuit back" design for long, restful hours of relaxation and sleep. Cambridge lift chair from golden tech comes standard with a full chaise pad. Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair has the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style.
|Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:|
|SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.|
|Footrest Extension: Extend the length of the chair 3" - 5" when fully reclined|
Note: Please call us for fabric option stock availability.
|Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lb.||375 Lb.|
|Head Rest Cover||YES||YES|
|Battery Back Up||YES||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"||22"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"||22"|
|Seat to Top of Back||27"||31"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||6.5"||7"|
|Seat Angle Raised||20°||20°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||22"||23"|
|Floor to Top of Back Reclined||33"||35"|
|Back Angle Closed||105°||105°|
|Back Angle Reclined||140°||140°|
|Foot Rest Angle Closed||90°||90°|
|Foot Rest Angle Opened||175°||180°|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||18"||19"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||41.5"||44"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Removable Back Standard||YES||YES|
|Smart Tek System Standard||YES||YES|
|Left Hand Control Option Available||YES||YES|
|Extra Pocket Option Available||YES||YES|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||YES||YES|
|Foot Rest Extension Option Available||YES||YES|
|Straight Lift Option Available||YES||YES|
|User Height (suggested)||5'1" - 5'6"||5'7" - 6'2"|
|See Customize Chart for Dimension limits. Sizes may vary depending on fabric, filling material, upholstery|
and carpet thickness. All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.