Golden Technologies cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair
Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair is very convenient to use with easy access to battery back-up system and recline for extra comfort. Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety. Cambridge lift chair comes with superior leg extension, with a lifting capacity of 375 lbs. A lift chair can be easily raised to a standing position or gently lower to a seated position. The patented four-way motion of the seat helps provide relief to muscle and joint pain by placing your lower body in a supported ergonomic position.
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Experience this luxurious massage system featuring
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Independent adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Dozens of massage settings covering two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
- Low and high heat settings
- Independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
- Extend the length of the chair 3" - 5" when fully reclined
|Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-Position Lift Chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lb.||375 Lb.|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||NO||NO|
|Removable Back Standard||YES||YES|
|Head Rest Cover||YES||YES|
|Arm Rest Covers||YES||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"||22"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"||22"|
|Seat to Top of Back||27"||31"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||6.5"||7"|
|Seat Angle Raised||20°||20°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||22"||23"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||18"||19"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||41.5"||44"|
|Life Time Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro-Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||YES||YES|
|Left Hand Control Option||YES||YES|
|Extra Pocket Option||YES||YES|
|Heat & Massage Option||YES||YES|
|Power Pillow Option||NO||NO|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||NO||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||YES||YES|
|Straight Lift Option||YES||YES|
|USB Charging Port||YES||YES|
|Place of Origin||USA||USA|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric filling material upholstery and carpet thickness.|
|All measurements were taken on the concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
|See Customize Chart for Dimension limits|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.