Golden Technologies cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair features a plush, overstuffed "biscuit back" design for long, restful hours of relaxation and sleep. Cambridge lift chair from golden tech comes standard with a full chaise pad. Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair has the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style.Features
- Contemporary design
- Lifting capacity: 375 lbs.
- Recline for extra comfort
- Simple two button control
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Easy access battery back-up system
- Deep seated comfort with ultra soft back
- Superior leg extension, "Full Napper" position
- SmartTek Inside - patent pending diagnostic system
|Cambridge PR-401 3-position lift chair|
|Product weight||100 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||19"|
|Seat to top of back||28"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"|
|Back angle reclined||145°|
|Reclined wall distance||17"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details