Golden Technologies Capri 2-position lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Capri 2 position lift chair arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. The Capri PR-200 lift chair combines dependability with long lasting comfort and style making it a truly sensible lift/recliner. Capri PR-200 lift chair comes with the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. Capri PR-200 2 position lift chair has a classic colonial button back design enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area.Features
- Split chaise pad
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
- Recline for extra comfort
- Simple two button control
- One year labor contract
- Classic colonial back design
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Smooth, whisper quiet lift and recline
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
|Golden Technologies Capri PR-200 lift chair|
|Product weight||100 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||18"|
|Seat to top of back||27"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"|
|Back angle reclined||135°|
|Reclined wall distance||11"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 6 Months Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details