Golden Technologies Capri 2-position lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Capri 2 position lift chair
Golden Technologies Capri 2 position lift chair arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. The Capri PR-200 lift chair combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style making it a truly sensible lift/recliner. Capri PR-200 lift chair comes with the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. Capri PR-200 2 position lift chair has a classic colonial button back design enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. The patented four-way motion of the seat helps provide relief to muscle and joint pain by placing your lower body in a supported ergonomic position.
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
|Golden Technologies Capri 2-position lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||325 Lb.|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||NO|
|Removable Back Option||NO|
|Head Rest Cover||YES|
|Arm Rest Covers||YES|
|Battery Back Up||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||18"|
|Seat to Top of Back||27"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||7"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||11"|
|Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||40"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||1 Yr.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||NO|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||6 Mos.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||6 Mos.|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Pocket|
|Extra Pocket Option||YES|
|Heat and Massage Option||NO|
|Power Pilow Option||NO|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||NO|
|Straight Lift Option||YES|
|USB Charging Port||YES|
|Place of Origin||USA|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric, filling material, upholstery and carpet thickness.|
All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 6 Months Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.