Golden Technologies cloud PR-510 lift chair with MaxiComfort
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Cloud PR-510 lift chair with MaxiComfort is an ideal lift chair to spend most of your day and night in. Cloud PR-510 lift chair will rejuvenate you after a long day at work. MaxiComfort cloud lift chair comes with an overstuffed, oversized biscuit style back. The cloud features a unique seat and chaise pad design that cradles you in comfort. MaxiComfort cloud lift chair features unique auto drive hand control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position.Features
- One year labor contract
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design
- Unique chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Features patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
|Golden Tech Cloud PR-510 lift chair|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||20"|
|Seat to top of back||29"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"|
|Back angle reclined||170°|
|Reclined wall distance||26"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 3 Year Warranty: Mechanical Labor
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details