Golden Technologies Cloud Lift Chair with MaxiComfort
GoldenTech Cloud Lift Chair with MaxiComfort
Golden Technologies PR510 Cloud Lift Chair provides optimal ergonomic support with the unique, patented MaxiComfort® technology that re-positions the seat as you recline to gently cradle your body into your perfect position, leaving your body feeling rejuvenated like never before. By providing adjustable support to the back and shoulders, the backrest's independent mobility enables to relief of stress and strain from the upper body. A Memory button allows you to save your preferred position on the AutoDrive hand control, which also has pre-programmed buttons for Zero Gravity+, TV watching, sit, and sleep modes.
- Autodrive programmable remote
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
- Posture correcting Bucket Seat and chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Built-in extended footrest comes standard. Footrest extension is not usually essential but is available for taller customers.
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Power lumber: It helps in pushing from behind the padding, and meets the lower back to provide support. Power lumbar features a solid metal actuator that offers firm support behind the lower back. The benefits can be best felt when laying back in the chair.
Note: Available only with PR510-MLA Cloud model.
Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:
- 15 and 30-minute massage timers
- Independently adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Dozens of massage settings cover two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
Relax with soothing low and high penetrating heat:
- Low and high heat settings
- Independent 30-minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
|GoldenTech Cloud Lift Chair with MaxiComfort|
|Weight Capacity||375 LBS||375 LBS|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||NO||NO|
|Removable Back Option||NO||NO|
|Head Rest Cover||YES||YES|
|Arm Rest Covers||NO||NO|
|Battery Back Up||YES||YES|
|Width Between Arms||18.5"||20"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"||20"|
|Seat to Top of Back||27"||29"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||7.5"||7"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||23"||24"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||43"||44"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||YES||YES|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Pocket||Inside Pocket|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||YES||YES|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||NO||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||NO||YES|
|Straight Lift Option||YES||YES|
|USB Charging Port||NO||NO|
|Place of Origin||USA||USA|
|* See Customize Chart for Dimension limits|
Sizes may vary depending on fabric filling material upholstery and carpet thickness. All measurements were taken on the concrete floor using levels and metal rulers
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 3 Year Warranty: Mechanical Labor
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.